Monday, December 29, 2008

More Cartooning

Pancake Man is a cartoon character that I fool around with occasionally (I think the first P.M. cartoon that I did was on an airplane while trying to entertain Lydia at some point). Here is a PDF file with the latest episode (sorry for the ads-- blogspot/blogger doesn't accept PDF files, so I had to put the file on a free (ad-driven) image hosting site).

I started this particular cartoon while we were on vacation this fall, then finally cleaned it up and got it scanned in. I also did a "Pancake Man Attends the Family Reunion" cartoon, but alas, that particular piece of paper seems to have been lost during the move to Cambridge. Pancake Man has many admirable qualities, however the chief one from my perspective is that he is very easy to draw-- good for bouncy car rides or cramped airplane seats.

No comments: