Random scribblings about life in our family. This blog was started back in 2008 when we moved to Cambridge (UK) for a year.
Monday, January 7, 2013
What happened to the blog?
It's been almost four months since I posted anything on my blog-- seems as though things have been really busy, mainly due to my new job. Nothing like trying to learn a new organization and come up to speed on an enormous new piece of software to keep you busy and pre-occupied. At this point the number of photos and stories has built up to the point that I think I don't have any other excuse, however.
-
A blog post about our recent "Tour de Croissant" bike trip (Geneva to Sete, following the ViaRhôna EuroVelo 17 bike path), orga...
-
A blog post on my recently completed hiking trip on the John Muir Trail . [Author's note: my apologies in advance for the length of thi...
-
A blog post for our recent trip to Milan to catch some of this year's Winter Olympic Games. Amy has been dreaming about the idea of att...